1. Know that endurance is simply a puff of smoke.
2. Know that the way of men is justice.
3. Forget the heart of greed, ease and relying on others.
4. One should regard both sadness and malice as natural laws, and just gain the enlightenment of an unshakeable heart.
5. In your heart, never leave the ways of loyalty and filial piety, and aspire greatly for the ways of the pen and the sword.
Observing the 5 rules above is the law of the dojo. --Toda Shinryuken Masamitsu
Welcome to the Marshfield Kamiyama Dojo, training the traditional Japanese warrior arts in the
Ozark mountains since the beginning of the millenium.